I wear a hat in bed now… Hats are cool.
The art of drinking whisky. #whisky #alcohol #yum
Growing up, my most fond memories was visiting abandoned places with my brother. To this day, if opportunity presents itself, I bring my camera and take a few pictures. These are not my work ofcourse, but I hope you enjoy the visual beauty and maybe it brings fond memories of your own adventures.
- Abandoned Construction of Nuclear Power Plant. Photo By brokenview
- Chatillon Car Graveyard in Belgium
- Jiancing Historic Trail in Taipingshan National Forest in Taiwan. Photo By T.-C
- Abandoned theme park in nara dreamland, japan. Photo by michaeljohngrist
- Clock tower
- Old shack in a snow field, Idaho. Photo By James Neeley
- Abandoned terminal at Nicosia Airport. Photo By eyesfutur
- Milan, New Orleans. Photo By JustUptown
- Abandoned church in autumn. Photo by *CainPascoe
- Abanonded steam engine in Uyuni train cemetery, Bolivia. Photo By jimmyharris
abandoned porn for the win
Breasts (not in the misogynistic sexual objectification way).
Breasts (in the misogynistic sexual objectification way).
Matt Smith’s Eyes.
The bit in The Blues Brothers where John Belushi throws the cigarette lighter out of the window, hating the car, experiences it jump a raising bridge and proclaims “You need a news cigarette lighter.”
Probably about 7 girls IRL at any one time like a 13 year old trying to decide which colour Skittle to eat first.